Toronto Real Estate Board President Larry Cerqua announced that Greater Toronto Area REALTORS® reported a record 9,768 sales through TREB’s MLS® System in October 2016 – up by 11.5 per cent compared to October 2015. For the TREB market area as a whole, the largest annual rate of sales growth was in the condominium apartment market segment. Detached home sales were up by 10 per cent year-over-year, driven predominantly by transactions in the regions surrounding Toronto.
“The record pace of GTA home sales continued in October, with strong growth observed throughout the month. As we move through November and December, we will be watching the sales and listings trends closely, in light of the recent policy changes announced by the Federal Minister of Finance. TREB will once again be conducting consumer survey work, in order to report on home buying intentions for 2017,” said Mr. Cerqua.
The MLS® Home Price Index Composite Benchmark was up by 19.7 per cent on a year-over-year basis in October 2016. Similarly, the average selling price for all home types combined was $762,975 – up 21.1 per cent over the same time period. Double-digit increases were experienced for all major home types for the TREB Market Area as a whole.
“New listings were up slightly in October compared to last year, but not nearly enough to offset the strong sales growth. This meant that seller’s market conditions continued to prevail as buyers of all home types experienced intense competition in the marketplace. Until we experience sustained relief in the supply of listings, the potential for strong annual rates of price growth will persist, especially in the low-rise market segments,” said Jason Mercer, TREB’s Director of Market Analysis.
On Saturday, May 10th, 2014, Royal LePage offices across Canada are hosting the National Garage Sale for Shelter, with 100% of proceeds going to help women and children who have experienced family violence.
Visit us at our office on 6958 Financial Dr, Mississauga L5N 8J4 and enjoy our live DJ, get a photo taken with a fire truck, have your face painted and enjoy some baked goods for a good cause! Tons of fun for the whole family!
Find all Garage Sale for Shelter locations and event details in our link below. Get involved by donating gently used items to your local Royal LePage office and join in the fun on May 10th. Great deals for a great cause!
More information on our event page here
[one_whole boxed=”true” centered_text=”true” animation=”Grow In” delay=””]Update: April 29th, 2014 – Attention Kind Web Reader! We have had an overwhelming response and we will like to let you know that you are more than welcome to bring goods to help contribute for as you may know, 100% of the proceeds are going directly to the RLP Shelter Foundation! We are accepting donations either monetary and or goods to be up for sale during the garage sale. Please contact The TanTeam @ [email protected] if you would like to make a contribution! Thanks again and we’ll see you on MAY 10th, 2014![/one_whole]
The Tan Team has been working hard to bring to you our new video series TAN Minutes! The official website has been unveiled. Stay tuned for Episode 01 of Tan Minutes and don’t forget to subscribe for all the latest Tan Minute updates!
From everyone one here at the TAN Team, we wish you a prosperous and eventful 2014!
PS: Stay tuned for Episode 01 of Tan-Minutes to be released this evening!
Have you already bought your dream home BEFORE selling your current house? Need help getting TOP DOLLAR? Here’s your chance to be on HGTV’s new hit show: Critical Listing! Read more
The Royal LePage Shelter Foundation is thrilled to announce its fundraising results for 2012: a record-setting $2.08 million was raised in support of women’s shelters and to help stop family violence in Canada. Read more
TORONTO, February 5, 2013 — Greater Toronto Area REALTORS® reported 4,375 transactions through the TorontoMLS system in January 2013. This number represented a slight decline compared to 4,432 transactions reported in January 2012.
Greetings fellow Tan Team website browser!
We are currently working with Eventbrite whom we will be using to systematically organize our party-go’er’s – We are in the final stages of setup and a myriad of ways to signup will be made possible very shortly.
How you can signup:
- Contact Tan and or members of The Tan Team
- Look out for the invitation via email or by phone (if we can’t reach you at the given time by phone, we will definitely leave you a short message in your voicemail should you have one)
- Look out for our email invites from Eventbrite.com – check your spam in case!
- Look out for your invitations by letter mail
How Eventbrite works:
- You will receive an invitation from Eventbrite.com (please check your spam/junk mail if you don’t see it in your inbox)
- You will be provided a event password (ensure to keep it confidential, it is unique to you)
- In the same email you will have to click “Attend Event” link to access our registration page on Eventbrite.com
- Enter the event password (as shown in the email)
- Once in, you can view the event details as well as start registering yourself and others interested in attending
- You will be asked particulars such as (Name, Home Address, Email, Phone Numbers, etc..) Ensure they are valid as this information will be used to contact you to confirm your attendance
- After you have obtained your tickets, please kindly print them and present them at the event to gain entry
- At anytime, you may cancel these tickets or even register another person to the event should you forget to invite additional person(s)
- The exact event location will not be disclosed due to privacy concerns (an approximate location is given) – we will make every effort to contact you given your provided information during the registration to confirm your attendance within the next 1-3 days
Should you have any questions regarding registration, please contact either:
Look out for our next post regarding the Eventbrite.com links!
The fifth annual installment of our critically acclaimed Client Appreciation Event is…as I would like to usually say….just right around the last corner of the year. Make note! November 24, 2012 is the date that you want to mark down on your calendar!
Mouthwatering and appetizing food with free flow drinks awaits you! there will be timeless music and even more great family fun.
It is our privilege to invite you (once again) to the 2012 Annual Client Appreciation and Holiday Party on Saturday, November 24, 2012 – (2pm-12am). Please RSVP by November 17, 2012.
You can track all our updates to the event by clicking here
Our support Hotline is available 24 Hours a day:
(905) 821 3200
- Monday-Friday: 9am to 9pm
- Saturday: 9am to 6pm
- Sunday: 10am to 5pm
- Holidays: Hours May Differ
Latest TanTeam Listings
- $425,524 Hurontario – Mississauga @ Strathaven Residences – AvailableApril 16, 2018 - 6:26 PM
- $1,825 City Centre – Mississauga – LeasedMarch 9, 2018 - 6:32 PM
- $385,583 City Centre @ Solstice – Mississauga – AvailableMarch 6, 2018 - 10:11 AM
- $679,976 River Oaks – Oakville – SoldFebruary 7, 2018 - 11:34 AM
- $459,954 Central Park – Brampton – SoldDecember 16, 2017 - 12:33 AM
- $2,300 Willowdale East – North York @ Empress Walk – LeasedDecember 6, 2017 - 2:55 PM
- $379,973 City Centre – Mississauga – SoldOctober 8, 2017 - 10:13 AM
- $2,000 North Peel – Brampton – LeasedSeptember 11, 2017 - 5:44 PM
Latest TanTeam News
- Tan•gazine May – June 2018 Vol 05 Issue 09May 5, 2018 - 4:05 PM
- GTA REALTORS® Release Monthly Resale Housing Figures For April 2018May 3, 2018 - 12:21 PM
- GTA REALTORS® Release Monthly Resale Housing Figures For March 2018April 4, 2018 - 7:57 PM
- Tan•gazine March – April 2018 Vol 05 Issue 08March 11, 2018 - 6:12 PM
- GTA REALTORS® Release Monthly Resale Housing Figures For February 2018March 6, 2018 - 10:35 AM
- GTA REALTORS® Release Monthly Resale Housing Figures For January 2018February 6, 2018 - 10:14 AM
- Tan•gazine January-February 2018 Vol 05 Issue 07January 4, 2018 - 6:26 PM
- December 2017 GTA REALTORS® Release Monthly Resale Housing FiguresJanuary 4, 2018 - 4:16 PM