LOADING

Unknown Address Rock Creek/bridesville, British Columbia

Interested?

Contact us for more information


Generating Captcha

Royal LePage Kamloops Realty
322 Seymour Street
Kamloops, British Columbia V2C 2G2

(250) 374-3022
(250) 828-2866
www.royallepage.ca/kamloopsrealty

Your Favourites

 

No Favourites Found

 

Acreage

$2,765,000

This picturesque acreage is one of the only remaining homesteads in the Boundary Country region & is full of history, including a couple homestead buildings. The property consists of rolling hills, valleys, timber lands & grazing lands that are virtually untouched. There are 6 separate titles all adjoining for a total of approximately 1012 acres. Approx 40% of the property is treed with an estimate of 30,000 cubic meters of merchantable timber. The remaining 60% of the property is rich & fertile land suitable for grazing and/or farming. The acreage is completely fenced with 2 wells drilled with solar powered pump stations installed to provide good water all year round. There are creeks running through the property & there is access to natural springs on site for irrigation & livestock. Build your dream house on any one of the several beautiful building sites with views of the surrounding Monashee Mountains & Valleys. There are endless opportunities with this historic piece of land. (id:40938)

Property Details

MLS® Number 187103
Property Type Agriculture
Neigbourhood OS Rock Crk. & Area
Community Features Quiet Area
Farm Type Animal
Features Park Setting, Private Setting, Treed, Wooded Area, Sloping, Visual Exposure, Farm Setting, Flat Site
Road Type No Thru Road
View Type Mountain View

Building

Construction Style Attachment Detached
Utility Water Drilled Well

Land

Acreage Yes
Land Disposition Fenced
Sewer No Sewage System
Size Irregular 1014.00
Size Total 1014 Ac
Size Total Text 1014 Ac

Utilities

Water At Lot Line
Electricity Available
Telephone Available

https://www.realtor.ca/real-estate/22683243/rock-creekbridesville-os-rock-crk-area